RE: xqts -Schema Import without location hint

I found the link from the URI's  to the schemas under //sources/schema in the xqtscatalog.xml. I will continue on my path through this test suite (and next time wait till Tuesday before writing about things lost on a Monday).
regards
Margaret

	... Margaret A. Grün-Kerr
	... Quality Assurance Engineer