Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

From: Frans Englich <englich@kde.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:31:35 +0000
To: public-xqts-comments@w3.org

Hi,

Do you plan a minor bug fix release for 0.9.0? To me there seem to be a
relatively big amount of invalid tests, which I think would be a pity if they
stayed all until the release of XQTS 1.0.

Public CVS access didn't work out? That would otherwise help a lot in nailing
test cases. It's quite a heavy machinery to do full XQTS release just to
detect some cases are incorrect. For example, I think that many of the
invalid encoding tests could have been caught if people had CVS access.

Regards,

		Frans