Updated xq2xml Test Report to 0.7

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:06:10 +0100
To: public-xqts-comments@w3.org

I have updated the xq2xml distribution to use the new test suite 0.7

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/index.html

It includes an xml report file

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xq2xslresults.xml

and an html version of same

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/XQTSReport.html

It also contains all the 0.7 test files in XqueryX (valid to the XqueryX
schema) and XSLT syntax,

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xqxtest-20051020.zip
http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xsltest-20051020.zip

Note that xq2xsl is essentially an XQuery to XSLT convertor, so in order
to view it as an XQuery implementation that can run the test suite it
needs an XSLT engine at the back end. For the purposes of the test run
here I use saxon-B 8.5.1 but any failures should be attributed to me,
not to Saxon.

David

http://www.star.net.uk