Re: [scap-dev] Broken XML signatures in USGCB datastreams

It seems we can draw the following conclusions:

1) NIST violates best practice 24
2) Oracle's workaround #1 violates best-practice #25, and
3) Neither necessarily implies susceptibility to a wrapping attack

Thanks for all your assistance!

(Harold -- feel free to cross-post my responses)

Regards,
--David Solin

--

jOVAL.org: SCAP Simplified.