Updated XML SIgnature 1.1 interop test report

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:31:26 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <tlr@w3.org>
I have updated the XML SIgnature 1.1 interop test report to incorporate the test cases from the wiki as well as those noted on the public list (but not the wiki). I added headings to clarify summaries, tests and results. Please review it (browser refresh will be needed):

It is fairly complete, but I have the following two questions:

1) where is the test case for X509Digest?

2) Can we make the test cases public? Currently they are under Group, which is member only. This will be a problem as I'd expect this document to be public, and think the test cases should be as well.
Rather than move things, can we make Group/interop/xmldsig11 public? (we will have the same concern with Group/interop/xmlenc11)