Updated XML Encryption & Signature 1.1 explanation documents

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:55:32 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated the XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 functional explain documents to remove the link to the detailed explanation document, as agreed at our last teleconference.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/att-0021/minutes-2012-09-11.html

I also updated the status section in the XML Signature 1.1  functional explain document to indicate that XML Signature 1.1 is authoritative if there is any conflict.

Please review these documents:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/developer-explain.html

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/developer-explain.html

Thanks