W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > September 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 11 September 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:14:31 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <8C57C729-4A3D-47B2-953D-8DECC19DB51F@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting 11 September 2012 Distributed Meeting

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements.

proposed RESOLUTION: Cancel call on 6 November (week after TPAC).

2) Minutes Approval 4 September 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/att-0005/minutes-2012-09-04.html

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 4 September 2012 are approved.

3) PAG Update

Update on PAG status, https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-pag/ (member only)

4) Editorial updates

Key Length wording updates to XML SIgnature 2.0, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0015.html (Frederick)

Removed optional URL from DTD DOCTYPE for XML Signature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1, XML Signature 2.0, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0016.html (Frederick)

Updated schema and example formatting in XML Signature 1.1 and XML Signature 2.0, with minor corections, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0017.html .
completing ACTION-909 and closing ISSUE-235 (Frederick)

Updated status section for XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 in anticipation of publishing Last Call WD, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0018.html (Frederick)

5) 1.1 Interop status

Resourcing update - Scott

Interop testing update - Pratik, Magnus

6) Roadmap update

2.0 status

7) Open Action and Issue review

7a) Open Actions

ACTION-883: Frederick Hirsch to Review C14N 20 test cases document

ACTION-903: Pratik Datta to Look into creating KeyInfoReference implementation and interop with Scott

7b) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

ACTION-909: Frederick Hirsch to Update schema formatting in XML Signature 2.0

7c) Issue review

[OPEN] ISSUE-234 : Reference SP800-56A later in publication process if the latest version is no longer a draft 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/234 

[OPEN] ISSUE-91 : ECC can't be REQUIRED ; on [XML Security - General] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/91 

[OPEN] ISSUE-122 : Explain peformance improvements and rationale, relationship to earlier work, document, benchmarks ; on [XML Signature 2.0] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/122 

8) Other Business

9) Adjourn

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG
Received on Monday, 10 September 2012 20:15:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 10 September 2012 20:15:04 GMT