XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 Test suite (Was: draft minutes 4 Sept 2012 teleconference)

Dear all,

I'm silently monitoring the mailing list since few weeks and I didn't saw
any new from the XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 Test Suite or
any attempts to move it from CR to PR

Is there any reason I missed (like make it sync with other Spec) ?

Thanks

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL