Corrected Draft minutes 2 October 2012, no call next week

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:04:36 +0000
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
CC: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Corrected minutes, exclusion period appears to be from start of LC.

On Oct 2, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

Enclosed are draft minutes from today's teleconference, 2 October 2012. I scribed.

I updated the minutes with the information from the patent policy and will send a separate note about this.

Please note there will be no call next week, 9 October. The next call will be on 16 October.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG