Open interop test items for XML Signature 1.1 and draft test cases - please review

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 20:48:58 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have created a wiki to summarize the remaining open interop test items for XML Signature 1.1 (assuming we agree to remove the items I noted in previous emails [1], [2]) and have proposed the approach for the  corresponding test cases.

Please review and update the wiki as needed, as well as thinking if you can help test any of these items:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/AdditionalSignature11TestCases

I believe these are the tests needed with 2 implementations before we can progress to Recommendation for XML Signature 1.1, but if I am wrong please indicate on the list  (and update the wiki).

thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG