Re: Functional explanation of changes to XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 - please review

Magnus

thanks for the review.

I've updated encryption 1.1  for this CR pass (as well as editors draft).

Yes we want both to be consistent. I suspect that we will have another short round on XML Signature 1.1 soon and will update it then.