Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 17 July 2012

Only Hal and I were on the call today, so I cancelled the call. Unfortunately I thought I had sent out the agenda last night, but it was in my Drafts folder.

Please review the material in the agenda and plan to have a call with these topics next week. I'll send an update to the agenda next week.

The big topic is the 1.1 roadmap and getting interop testing completed on XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1. Please send a note to the list if you have any tests or results related to the untested (red) material.

Once we have progress on 1.1 we need to look again at 2.0

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG