Proposed Update to XML ENcryption 1.1 Parameters element schema definition to make anyType explicit

I take it from this email thread that we are all agreed to the following change to XML Encryption 1.1:

(1) Section 5.4.2 PBKDF2, Schema Definition:

Change   " <element name="Parameters" minOccurs="0"/>" to  " <element name="Parameters" type="anyType" minOccurs="0"/>"

(2) Make the corresponding change to xenc-schema-11.xsd

(I'm do not think  a corresponding change is needed for the RELAXNG schema files xenc-schema-11.rnc, xenc-schema-11.rng, since they already define anyParameters and anyElement.)

Any objection or concern with this change?