PBKDF2 schema in Enc 1.1

From: Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:16:11 +0000
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Was reviewing the PBKDF material for possible use in a spec I'm working
on, and I think there's an error. The AlgorithmIdentifierType complex type
has an attribute defined named Algorithm that I assume should be an anyURI
type, but has no type defined. Whatever it's type, it should be specified.

Also, it seems ill-advised to me to copy-in-place wholesale the
RSA-defined PBKDF schema instead of just reusing it directly, but maybe
there's a reason.

-- Scott