Urgent: Agree to Publication of "XML Security RELAX NG Schemas" as W3C Note on Tuesday 24 January? (CfC)

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:03:52 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Please let me know *today* if there is any objection to publishing "XML Security RELAX NG Schemas" as W3C Note on Tuesday 24 January. Better yet, please respond to this email indicating support.

I believe this  publication would be helpful to adopters of XML Security, and should not be an issue for anyone. A Note can be updated by a WG if needed, although I believe our schemas are stable at this point so I don't expect the need for further updates.

We've agreed to publication on Tuesday, but were not clear that it would be published as a Note, hence this message.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/WD-2012-01-24/Overview.html

Thanks