Re: Last Call for "XML Encryption 1.1", "XML Encryption 1.1 CipherReference Processing using 2.0 Transforms" to end this Thursday 16 Feb

On 2/13/12 7:41 PM, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com"
<Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

>We have received no comments, other than the typo which Scott noted. If
>you are aware of any comment, please share on the public list.

My comment suggesting we consider adding a non-GCM MAC+CBC option? With or
without a key derivation. I can file that formally if I need to.

I'm increasingly convinced this is a critical near term need to solve the
CBC problem.

-- Scott