Call for Consensus: progress XML Signature Properties to PR (respond by 11 December)

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:00:45 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
This is a call for consensus (CfC) for the XML Security WG to agree to progress the 10 September 2012 editors draft of "XML Signature Properties" to Proposed Recommendation (PR).

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/Overview.html

This document is stable, all comments have been addressed and the Web Applications WG has completed interop [1]. Thus I believe we are ready to progress to Proposed Recommendation.

Agreeing to this decision means I will request a transition to PR after 17 December with a planned PR publication on 10 January 2013, assuming that date works for the W3C Team. As part of publication process I will update the references (including cross-references to other documents being published at the same time), as well as prepare a publication draft that has the PR cover page with the publication date.

Please respond to this email by next Tuesday 11 December indicating support (a +1 will do) or any concern. Silence will constitute consent, but a positive response is preferred.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG