process issue: features at risk & Last Call (ACTION-890)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:32:57 +0200
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I've checked in about declaring features "at risk" between two CRs (or about dropping them after the CR transition.  The feed-back I got from the powers that be as the process is concerned:  We need to go back to a (possibly very short) last call to remove features or change the list of features at risk.

As usual, we can potentially skip CR if we get implementations lined up during that LC phase.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)