Draft Minutes 24 April 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:49:03 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Attached are draft minutes from today's teleconference,  24 April 2012. I scribed.

Please note that we have no meeting next week, the next scheduled meeting is 8 May (but I will cancel unless we have suitable agenda topics, watch the administrative mail list).

[Pratik - note, I gave you an action to update the test cases document and to send an email to the list summarizing the change]

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG