Updated XSD schema files with copyright

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:44:45 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
I have updated our XSD schema files for 1.1 and 2.0 with copyright notices.

I changed the following:

derived-key/xmlsec-dkey-schema.xsd
generic-hybrid-ciphers/xmlsec-ghc-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-11/xmldsig1-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-11/xmldsig11-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-20/xmldsig1-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-20/xmldsig2-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-20/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
xmldsig-core-20/xmldsig11-schema.xsd
xmldsig-properties/xmldsig-properties-schema.xsd
xmldsig-properties/xmldsig1-properties-schema.xsd
xmlenc-core-11/xenc-schema-11.xsd
xmlenc-core-11/xenc-schema.xsd

I also added the missing xml declaration to those that were missing it.

The text of the notice I added is as follows (saved as COPYRIGHT.txt in the Drafts directory (added within a comment for XSD):

#
# Copyright [2011] World Wide Web Consortium
# (Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
#  European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics,
#  Keio University). All Rights Reserved.
# This work is distributed under the W3C Software License [1] in the
# hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
# the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
# PURPOSE.
# [1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
#