Re: DSig2.0 examples V2.0

Meiko,

Thanks for creating an example.

I reviewed it and made the following changes, attached:

1. WS-Security uses wsse:Security as the security element within the SOAP header, so changed to that from nrns:SecurityHeader

2. Switched to using Security Token Reference from KeyValue to  binary security token (with DSA X509 cert).

3. Added explicit ds: prefix to all xml security elements as is common in SOAP examples

4. Added c14n2: prefix for C14N2 elements in two places.

5. changed dsig2:Verification DigestDataLength to "32" to reflect SHA-256 output length. Not sure where 175 came from, but am probably missing something obvious right now.

6. Changed soap body operation to be in the ex: namespace using example.com

Probably introduced an error but did not declare ex: namespace before soap:Body even though used in XPath. Will this be an error?

comment?