ACTION-779 - Review test cases for 1.1 and summarize which are missing

From: Edgar, Gerald <gerald.edgar@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:37:51 -0800
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
ACTION-779 - Review test cases for 1.1 and summarize which are missing

In my examination, I used the test cases described at the InterOp XML Security
Wiki (http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Interop)

First I compared the test cases with the 2.0 mark-ups in the diff marked version
of Canonical XML Version 2.0

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/Overview-pub-diff.html#sec-SelectionMode-2.0

I found the following items:
There is no reference to the combined (inclusive and exclusive)
canonicalization implementations (they were separate before)
  There is no reference to "conformance profiles".

Second I compared the test cases to the diff marked XML Signature Syntax and
Processing Version 2.0.
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/Overview-pub-diff.html
I found the following items
  There is no reference to dsig2:Verification in the test cases.
  There is no reference to the streaming XPath profile.
  There is no reference to "2.0 Mode" Selection Algorithms