W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > June 2011

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 14 June 2011

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:32:17 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <0856731F-3D16-4D46-9BD4-BE55BDA6E546@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting #105;  14 June  2011 Distributed Meeting

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements

Next meeting - 28 June.

2) Minutes Approval

Approve minutes, 7 June 2011

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/att-0010/minutes-2011-06-07.html

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 7 June are approved.

3) XML Encryption use of 2.0 Transform, ISSUE-132

New Draft, see http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-transforms20/Overview.html

Publish FPWD?

Close ISSUE-132?

4) 2.0 Last Call Comments

4a) Correction to examples needed

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0027.html (Frederick)

4b) XML Core WG Last Call comments

response re XPath Profile, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0013.html (Pratik)

Review and response to other comments needed, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0005.html

4c) C14N2 reference to XML for whitespace

Additional edit needed?

5) Suite B wiki text

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0025.html (Frederick)

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0026.html (Cynthia)

6) 1.1 correction to CR draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0017.html

7) Interop

next steps?

8)   Open Action review

ACTION-238: Thomas Roessler to Update the proposal associated with ACTION-222 and send to list.

ACTION-411: Pratik Datta to Perform measurement related to transform octet conversion

ACTION-426: Pratik Datta to Run performance tests on non-optimized Signature implementation

ACTION-699: Cynthia Martin to Update interop wiki with suite B organization

ACTION-705: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Confirm suitability of exclusive

propose to close after 17 June , see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0000.html

ACTION-717: Pratik Datta to Document the Performance improvements with 2.0

ACTION-779: Gerald Edgar to Review test cases for 1.1 and summarize which are missing

ACTION-791: Thomas Roessler to Request SAAG review of XML Sec 2.0 once spec is in LC

ACTION-793: Gerald Edgar to Review 1.1 interop to determine which gaps we have in 1.1 testing itself

ACTION-796: Thomas Roessler to Review xml sec charter extension, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2011Apr/0001.html, with possibility of 9 months vs 1 year

9) Open Issue review

ISSUE-91		ECC can't be REQUIRED	2009-01-26	XML Security - General	0

ISSUE-122		Explain peformance improvements and rationale, relationship to earlier work, document, benchmarks	2009-05-12	XML Signature 2.0	0

10) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

ACTION-803: Frederick Hirsch to Propose language re xmlsec required for suite b description by Cynthia

ACTION-804: Frederick Hirsch to Send email to set up offline interop discussion with Microsoft, Oracle, Signature 1.1, Encryption 1.1

ACTION-805: Frederick Hirsch to Review ISSUE-132

ACTION-807: Frederick Hirsch to Create draft for use of 2.0 transforms in XML Encryption 1.1

11) Other Business

12) Adjourn

Scribing  list
----------------
Magnus Nystrom, Microsoft (7 Sept 2010, 27 April, 2010)
Brian LaMacchia, Microsoft (19 October 2010, 25 May 2010)
Pratik Datta, Oracle (4 January 2010, 27 July 2010)
Hal Lockhart, Oracle (11 January 2011, 17 August 2010)
Thomas Roessler (18 January 2011, 31 August 2010)
Chris Solc, Adobe (25 January 2011, 14 Sept 2010)
Scott Cantor, invited expert (8 February 2011, 19 October 2010)
Meiko Jensen (15 Feb 2011, 2 November 2010 F2F)
Bruce Rich, IBM (1 March 2011, 1 & 2 November 2010 F2F)
Shivaram Mysore, Invited Expert (19 April 2011, 28 Sept 2010)
Gerald Edgar, Boeing (24 May 2011, 12 April 2011, 18 January 2011)
Ed Simon, Invited Expert (7 June 2011, 8 March 2011)
Cynthia Martin, MITRE (7 June 2011, 29 March 2011)

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG
Received on Monday, 13 June 2011 17:32:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 13 June 2011 17:32:59 GMT