Re: ACTION-699, Suite B Interop Writeup

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:32:42 +0000
To: <cemartin@mitre.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cynthia

This is a very good write up and very helpful, thanks.

I would suggest we reference the latest published versions of XML Security WG documents rather than the editors drafts, e.g.

a) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlsec-reqs/

(instead of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs/Overview.html )

b) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core1/

(instead of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.html )

c) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlsec-algorithms/

(instead of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-algorithms/Overview.html in a few places)

d) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlenc-core1/

(instead of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.html )

and e) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlsec-generic-hybrid/

(instead of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/generic-hybrid-ciphers/Overview.html )

I'm actually  not sure why Generic Hybrid Ciphers is referenced in the draft as it is not used in the table.