Update to XML Signature 1.1 Editors Draft to reference Best Practices

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:41:04 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcos.caceres@wacapps.net>
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I have updated the XML Signature 1.1 Editors Draft to reference Best Practices in the Introduction, to address LC-2507.

Please review the change and indicate if any concern. If no concern is expressed on the public list by 8 August I will assume the change is ok, however positive feedback  (+1 to the change) is preferred.

The text in question is the last paragraph of the Introduction (section 1) and the corresponding reference:

After this step is complete I'll do the formal steps to close the LC-2507.