Additional 1.1 Requirements update completed

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:58:39 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I completed an additional editorial update to the 1.1 Requirements draft [1].

In particular, I added a new section "3.4 Correct known issues" with material describing the rationale for the changes for X509Digest, KeyInfoReference, DEREncodedKeyValue, and OCSPResponse elements.

I also added notes to the algorithms section where the choice of algorithm requirement differs in 1.1 from the proposal.

Finally, fixed some spelling.

Please review the revised draft (in particular the new section)  and propose any changes if needed.

I believe with these changes we will be able to publish an updated draft of this requirements document. If any concerns please indicate on the list early this week.

Thanks

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs/Overview.html