Additional documents to publish with 1.1 CR publication

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:54:02 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
In addition to publishing the following 1.1 documents as CR

Documents for CR: XML Signature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1, XML Security Properties, XML Security Generic Hybrid Ciphers

we probably should also agree to publish updates to the following

XML Security 1.1 Requirements and Design Considerations

XML Signature Best Practices

(though we may have an open action for best practices related to 2.0 ?)

I'm not sure whether we need to update XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference.  Can someone please check that one?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG