Re: ACTION-767: Review references etc.

I have updated the XML Encryption editors draft to refer to SP800-67 as a reference rather than TRIPLEDES.

Specifically,  it now says in section 5.2.2, http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.html#sec-tripledes-cbc :

"NIST SP800-67 [SP800-67] specifies three sequential FIPS 46-3 [DES] operations."

and the reference is:

[SP800-67]
Recommendation for the Triple Data Encryption Algorithm (TDEA) Block Cipher, Revised 19 May 2008. SP800-67 Version 1.1. U.S. Department of Commerce/National Institute of Standards and Technology. URL: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-67/SP800-67.pdf

Does this look correct?

I believe the only document that needed this change is XML Encryption 1.1

Thanks