XML Security Algorithms Cross-Reference for 1.1 and 2.0

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:22:48 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Should the "XML Security Algorithms Cross-Reference" be for both  1.1 and 2.0 or should we have separate documents?

If we have one document, we will need a new section specifically for 2.0 only URI definitions, and for implementation requirements that differ from 1.1 and 2.0 a note for those definitions clarifying the case for 1.1 and 2.0.

The alternative is to have two documents, and change the title of the current cross reference to  XML Security 1.1 Algorithms Cross-Reference" and in the Abstract add 1.1 after "XML Security". I would expect a 2.0 document to only list what is new or different and reference the 1.1 document for the rest (hence having one document might achieve the same result in a more consistent manner).

Having one document may help avoid confusion over which document to reference when.

Which direction do you think we should take?