Re: DSIG v1.1 Reference Review

Cynthia

I suggest we leave the named references and they are rather than shifting to RFC#, as sometimes RFC#s change as references are obsoleted. Magnus did raise the same comment.

I'd argue it is a style issue, and I don't recommend  making such a broad change to all the documents at the last minute.

It looks like we need fixes for the last two you mention, o and p. What should we do about X509v3 reference, do others agree with this change?

thanks for doing this