Updated Signature 1.1 and 2.0 editors drafts

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:57:35 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Signature 1.1 and XML Signature 2.0 editors drafts with the fix for section references into ECC-ALGs as proposed by Magnus, also updated to use dsig11 prefix in that  text.

I removed the following sentence since we do not have a public X9.62 reference.

"When verifiably random curves and base points are used, they shall be generated as described in  [ANSI-X9.62]."

I also removed some bogus &nbsp; artifacts from Signature 2.0