updated ECC-ALGS reference in Signature 1.1, Encryption 1.1, XML Security 1.1 requirements.

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:28:04 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the ECC-ALGS reference to refer to the new RFC 6090 in the XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 editors drafts. I also added a ECC-ALGS reference to the XML Security 1.1 Requirements. I don't think we need it in the Algorithms Cross-Reference - please indicate if you think we do.

We need to add an ECC-ALGS reference to XML Signature 2.0, but I will do so after we resolve the issue related to the section references I noted in my earlier email.