XML Security updates and submission for publication

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:06:13 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference and explanation document to correspond to XML Encryption 1.1, have incorporated Pratik's note for PBKDF2 keylength [1] into XML Encryption 1.1, and generated updated red-lines and status sections.

I also updated the XML Encryption 1.1 Test Cases and Canonical XML 2.0 Test Cases documents, fixing various spelling, validation and other errors.

In addition, I prepared "XML Encryption 1.1 CipherReference Processing using 2.0 Transforms"  for Last Call publication.

I have submitted requests for publication of all of these documents to be published Thursday, 15 December 2011.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Nov/0017.html