Adding copyright notice to XSD files for 1.1 and 2.0?

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:42:20 +0000
To: <tlr@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Thomas

I think we should also add copyrights on all the schema files as Makoto suggested.

Here is the boilerplate Makoto used for the RELAX NG schema files

[[
# Copyright 2011 W3C (Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
# Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique,
# Keio University). All Rights Reserved.  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/
#
# Use and distribution of all schemas in this directory are permitted under the terms
# W3C Software Notice and License
# http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
]]

Is this acceptable for our xsd files ? should we apply to all the schema files associated with 1.1 and 2.0?