Re: Additional editorial updates to address LC-2506

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:07:38 +0000
To: <cantor.2@osu.edu>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I agree which is why I flagged it.

The 2.0 note in 7.3 The RetrievalMethod Element  says:

[[
In XML Signature 2.0, Transforms are not allowed in RetrievalMethod. Use of dsig11:KeyInfoReference is encouraged instead, see section 7.10 The dsig11:KeyInfoReference Element<http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/#sec-KeyInfoReference>.
]]

We should disallow RetrievalMethod completely in 2.0 in non-compatibility mode.