2.0 exclusions

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:07:17 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
We have the following statement in the 2.0 requirements:

"Optionally from this set, exclude some subtrees (of element nodes) or exclude some attribute nodes. Can only exclude regular attributes, not attributes that are namespace declarations. TBD if xml: attributes can be excluded"

We are silent on the TBD question in the 2.0 documents.

It seems to me that it is application dependent on whether xml attributes can be excluded sensibly and that we remain silent on the subject, and remove "TBD if xml: attributes can be excluded" from the requirements document.

comments?