updated Best Practices, completing ACTION-668

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 01:07:46 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the best practices document to include the material from Meiko on streaming XPath, please review the section:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/best-practices/Overview.html#xpath-streaming-denial-of-service

In the process of adding the reference for the streaming profile of XPath 1.0 I noticed that the reference had the wrong title and broken links, so fixed that.

I also updated the numbering of the practices, updating ReSpec to automate this.

This should complete ACTION-668