Performance Data for C14N2

From: Meiko Jensen <Meiko.Jensen@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: 25 Oct 2010 17:44:07 +0200
To: "XMLSec WG Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
 I uploaded a pre-final version of my student's thesis. The interesting
matter starts at page 42, providing details on the performance impact of
each C14N2 parameter. You can download it at

http://www.nds.rub.de/media/nds/downloads/mjensen/C14N2.pdf

For clarification: his implementation is done in Ruby, and uses a
streaming-based parsing approach. Hence, impacts may differ for other
implementations (see also p. 51+ for a comparison with default libxml2).

This should close my ACTION-654 .

best regards

Meiko

--