Call for Consensus on removal of digest prefix rewriting in C14N2

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:30:45 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
This email is a call for consensus to the following resolution proposed at the F2F on 1 November. The reason we are doing this by email is that we want to include members of the WG that were not able to attend the F2F.

This is applicable to C14N2:

RESOLUTION: remove digest based prefix rewriting pending agreement on list (Call for Consensus)

Please respond on the list if you support this resolution, or give reasons not to support it if you disagree. Please respond before next Monday, 15 November.

Silence indicates agreement. Discussion is recorded in the minutes from 1 November, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2010Nov/att-0000/minutes-2010-11-01.html#item10

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG

For tracker, this should compete ACTION-703