Tomorrow (18 May) XML Security teleconference cancelled

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:10:28 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Tomorrow XML Security Teleconference CANCELLED. (18 May)

We've had enough regrets and a light enough agenda that I've decided to cancel tomorrow's xmlsec teleconference, please update your calendars.

The next call will be next week, 25 May, with Thomas chairing.

Please refer to the agenda I sent out for topics of review and for discussion on the list - in particular C14N2 review. I'll send an updated agenda later this week.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG