Updated publication status and roadmap

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:22:51 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Security publication status [1]  and roadmap [2]  to reflect the Last Call WD publications for XML Encryption 1.1,  XML Security Generic Hybrid Ciphers and  XML Signature 1.1, as well as the updated XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference.

I will also update the home page to reflect the news [3] as soon as I have cvs access working again...

Please let me know if any corrections are needed.

Last Call ends 10 June.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG