Re: ACTION-570: namespace text in generic-hybrids

Looking again, we actually have duplicate text.  So, a more complete suggestion:

Before:

> No provision is made for an explicit version number in this syntax. If a future version is needed, it will use a different namespace. The XML namespace [XML-NAMES] URI that must be used by implementations of this (dated) specification is:
>
> xmlns gh="http://www.w3.org/2009/xmlsec-gh#"
> Warning: this namespace URI is currently subject to change.
> This namespace is also used as the prefix for identifiers defined by this specification. While applications must support XML and XML namespaces, the use of internal entities or our gh XML namespace prefix and defaulting/scoping conventions are optional; we use these facilities to provide compact and readable examples.
>
> This specification uses Uniform Resource Identifiers [URI] to identify resources, algorithms, and semantics. The URI in the namespace declaration above is also used as a prefix for URIs under the control of this specification.
>
> This document does not change the URI associated with XML Encryption itself.

After:

> No provision is made for an explicit version number in this syntax. If a future version is needed, it will use a different namespace. The XML namespace [XML-NAMES] URI that must be used by implementations of this (dated) specification is:
>
> xmlns gh="http://www.w3.org/2009/xmlsec-gh#"
> Warning: this namespace URI is currently subject to change.
>
> While applications must support XML and XML namespaces, the use of internal entities or the gh XML namespace prefix is optional; we use these facilities to provide compact and readable examples.
>
> This specification uses Uniform Resource Identifiers [URI] to identify resources, algorithms, and semantics. Identifiers under the control of this specification are coined within the scope of the above namespace.

(In fact, we use the "prefix" language in Signature, too, but it's unambiguous there since it is in a paragraph that's separate from the language about the XML namespace prefix.)

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>