ACTION-561: URIs for XML and EXI serializations in c14n2

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 02:49:12 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
The action was to have a look at ISSUE-196.  As far as I can tell, it's about what URIs we should use for the XML and EXI serialization identifiers in Canonical XML 2.0 (this must be an action I acquired in absentia); the obvious suggestion would be something along the lines of

	http://www.w3.org/2010/xml-c14n2#serializeXML
	http://www.w3.org/2010/xml-c14n2#serializeEXI

-- I have to admit that I don't have particularly deep feelings about those particular URI references.

If anybody feels like proposing something else; feel free to do so.
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>