publication schedule

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:58:46 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Looking through the publicaitons, I'm leaning toward another modification to the publication schedule:

- Let's do XML Signature 2.0 and C14N 2.0 *now*, i.e., publication date tomorrow. Both look like they don't have major issues, and don't have dependencies on the separate RNG schemas that we need to be worried about. Correct?

- Push off algorithms xref, Enc 1.1, generic hybrid and the RNG schemas to 16 March as originally discussed.

Thoughts?
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>