From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:tlr@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:00 AM
To: Pratik Datta
Cc: Thomas Roessler; public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List
Subject: algorithm URIs

Pratik,

I didn't want us to descend into bikeshedding the URIs on the call. ;-)

I'd prefer to avoid /2010/xmlsec as a part of the namespace, and keep those URIs short.  Therefore, I suggest that -- if we think we're ready to coin a URI for C14N 2.0 -- that should be /2010/xml-c14n2.  If we don't think we're ready yet to coin a URI, we should use /2008/xmlsec/experimental#c14n2 or something like that; we had allocated /2008/xmlsec/experimental for experimental identifiers.  See the list of namespaces here:
	http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/namespaces.html

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
--