Re: Updating RNG Schemas for XML Security: KeyInfoReference, Encryption, Generic Hybrid Ciphers

Magnus

Thanks for the reminder, about the errata, sharing with Makoto directly

E03 2003-11-18 (Error)The XML Encryption schema is missing the
definition of DHKeyValue that is in the natural language
specification. The schema should be corrected by adding the DHKeyValue
element and DHKeyValueType structure from the specification as
children of the schema element.

http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/12-xmlenc-errata