From: Meiko Jensen [mailto:Meiko.Jensen@ruhr-uni-bochum.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:31 AM
To: Pratik Datta
Cc: XMLSec WG Public List
Subject: Streamable XPath subset

Hi Pratik,

I just tried to find your latest proposal for the streamable subset of
XPath, and found this mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Sep/0003.html (not
sure this is the latest one).

I have some comments on that, but I'd like to first check whether this
still is valid material. So could you please send me the latest version
of the subset you proposed?

Thanks in advance,

cheers

Meiko