W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > June 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-22

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:17:40 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <EB1A8466-0DC2-4260-AB70-0449454E9BAD@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting #71,  22 June  2010  Distributed Meeting

Regrets: Thomas_Roessler

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review, Meeting  Planning, Liaisons, Announcements

1a) Announcements

TPAC registration open (XML Security F2F 1-2 November 2010)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2010Jun/0004.html

ACTION-592 (attendance questionnaire)

2) Minutes Approval

Approve 15 June 2010 minutes

<http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-xmlsec-minutes.html>

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 15 June 2010 approved.

3)   Elliptic Curve Status

No W3C Team update expected until 6 July meeting.

4) Last Call Comments

Last Call period concluded 10 June 2010.

4a) Proposal for LC-2387 resolution

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Jun/0003.html (Frederick Hirsch)

awaiting review from Thomas, ACTION-585

4b) Resolved LC-2390

ACTION-598

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Jun/0037.html

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42458/WD-xmldsig-core1-20100204/2390

5) Canonical XML 2.0

5a) CURIEs / QNames

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Jun/0034.html (Scott)

5b) Actions

ACTION-576 (Pratik)

ACTION-579 (Pratik)

ACTION-580 (Pratik)

ACTION-594 (Scott)
 
ACTION-596 (Pratik)

ACTION-597 (Pratik)

5b) Editorial updates, other?

6) XML Signature 2.0

6a) Schema update issue

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Jun/0013.html (Pratik Datta)

WG reviews previous discussion posted by Thomas

6b) Actions

ACTION-556 (Pratik) mark as closed?

ACTION-590 (Pratik)

ACTION-589 (Pratik)

ACTION-599 (Pratik)

7) Best Practices

ACTION-586, Meiko Jensen, Draft text about XPath risks for BP document

8) Test Cases and Interop

ACTION-280, 	Produce test cases for derived keys,	Magnus Nyström

ACTION-411,	Perform measurement related to transform octet conversion,	Pratik Datta

ACTION-540, 	Ask Makoto regarding implementations and interop	Frederick Hirsch

ACTION-552, 	Ask on list about interop and implemention plans for 1.1 features, including encryption and also 2.0,	Frederick Hirsch

Next steps?

9)  Action and Issue Review

9a) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

ACTION-593: Frederick Hirsch to Fix formatting of element names in section 4.5.2.3

previous RESOLUTION: change "URN" to "URI" in "A named curve is specified through the URN attribute" in section 4.5.2.3http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.html#sec-ECKeyValue

ACTION-595: Thomas Roessler to Send pointer to RDFa work on qname-like constructs

9b) Open Action Review

Open actions are listed in Tracker at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/open

Procedure for closing actions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#closing-actions

Please review open action list and update your actions appropriately:

<http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/actions-open.html>

ACTION-456, 	Review workshop papers regarding strengthening id based references with respect to wrapping attacks,	Scott Cantor

ACTION-538, 	Provide proposal related to namespace wrapping attacks,	Meiko Jensen

ACTION-553, 	Contact implementers known from hmac affair	Thomas Roessler

ACTION-568,	And bal to review relationship between ghc and material in encryption	Magnus Nystrom

ACTION-581, 	make proposal around IDness of attributes	Scott Cantor

9c)  Issue Review

<http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/open>

10) Other Business

11) Adjourn

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG

Scribing  list
----------------
Bradley Hill, Invited Expert (14 July 2009)
Pratik Datta, Oracle (20 October 2009, 13 May 2009 F2F pm)
Shivaram Mysore, Invited Expert (6 November 2009 F2F, 23 June 2009)
John Wray, IBM (15 Dec 2009, 1 Sept 2009)
Sean Mullan, Sun (12 January 2010, 6 October 2009)
Chris Solc, Adobe (26 January 2010, 8 December 2009)
Hal Lockhart, Oracle (2 February 2010, 27 October 2009)
Aldrin d'Souza, EMC (9 Feb 2010)
Cynthia Martin, MITRE (2 March 2010, 17 November 2009)
Karel Wouters IBBT, (9 March 2010)
Bruce Rich, IBM (30 March 2010)
Gerald Edgar, Boeing (13 April 2010, 23 Feb 2010)
Magnus Nyström, Microsoft (27 April, 2010, 2 June, 2009)
Thomas Roessler (4 May, 2010, 20 April 2010)
Meiko Jensen (11 May, 2010)
Brian LaMacchia, Microsoft (25 May 2010, 6 November 2009 F2F)
Scott Cantor, invited expert (1 June 2010, 24 Nov 2009)
Ed Simon, Invited Expert (15 June 2010, 25 January 2010)

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  
restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the  
chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---
Received on Monday, 21 June 2010 21:18:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 21 June 2010 21:18:13 GMT