RE: Last call comment on XML Sig 1.1 schema

From: Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:07:01 +0000
To: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Hi Scott,
Actually I would like for us not to change the schema here; the reason is that for the other usages of CryptoBinary related to ECC that you mention, the underlying value is just a simple type: An octet string or a seed value, etc. Here, we have an in-built structure and having an abstraction makes sense.
Best,
-- Magnus