Algorithm xref -- propose to defer publication

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:39:52 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XML Security Working Group WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Looking through the algorithm cross-reference [1], the only necessary update would be to the publication dates in various references.  Material updates would refer to additional algorithms in XML Encryption.

I therefore propose that we defer publication of the cross-reference till we publish a new WD of Encryption, which should be in about a month.

1. http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-algorithms/

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>